Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3633229 times)

One does not simply draw a rectum.
Unlike snakees, I can't really use myself as a reference for back doors. :panda:

Unlike snakees, I can't really use myself as a reference for back doors. :panda:
what the forget even happened to your previous two accounts.

I can't remember what either was banned for, only that the posts in question were both almost a week prior to the actual ban. I assume either Badspot has an incredible backlog of reports that he periodically digs through or someone has an incredible butthurt against me and periodically digs for reportable material.

Ugh God damnit

After telling my brother how I was gonna fix my proportions because of forumers' feedback he goes and says "Ive been wanting to say that for a long time but I didn't want to piss you off"
It pisses me off even more by NOT telling me. I WANT TO IMPROVE

thank you guys for waking me up :)

Guys I made this drawing for my art class

Did I do good?

I like it... But what is it?

im sorry but those forgetin proportions
like there's a limit to how much you can forget with cartoony proportions before it just gets ugly
it's called the uncanny valley
but no it isn't
the uncanny valley is when it gets close to being human but while still being a certain distance away from it and it becomes creepy
cartoony, far from realistic proportions, and everything else about his drawings, don't fit that criteria
it's still creepy
just not uncanny valley
Unlike snakees, I can't really use myself as a reference for back doors.
well......

What are you, gay???

What are you, gay???

How is that gay...

If I used my arm as a reference does that render me to have a different loveual orientation, compared to that if I instead used pictures from the web?

How is that gay...

If I used my arm as a reference does that render me to have a different loveual orientation, compared to that if I instead used pictures from the web?

Fyi it's called a joke and second your arm isn't a reproduction organ. Or an star fish.

I can't remember what either was banned for, only that the posts in question were both almost a week prior to the actual ban. I assume either Badspot has an incredible backlog of reports that he periodically digs through or someone has an incredible butthurt against me and periodically digs for reportable material.
you were banned for being an idiot and admitting to trolling in the Self Delete topic.

you were banned for being an idiot and admitting to trolling in the Self Delete topic.
That never happened?

I think you need to look up what trolling is.