Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590397 times)

Taboo enough my god
post it on your own loving site, not everyone is into that thing
i'm sorry you're gay? why would i cater to a minority

Because you have a site for your research you loving prick
Jesus christ make a research topic all I care

and insulting someone with homoloveual insults never really helps in your aid, especially when it comes to this, I personally find it gross to watch someone else forget a chick, especially that grossly huge ass eyed overloveualized thing

Too bad for you then, isn't it. I find 90% of what people post in this topic disgusting, grow up learn to deal with it.

I find 90% of what people post in this topic disgusting
Nobody but you is posting research, nor has anyone posted anything overthetop for a long while
grow up learn to deal with it.
Nobody should have to deal with your gross ass stuff in a drawing topic? its against this site's rules, its dumb enough that no one has banned you yet

I'm done arguing with a tiny baby that can't handle richards, I don't know why I bothered humouring you in the first place. Grow up and stop whining already.

I'm done arguing with a tiny baby that can't handle richards, I don't know why I bothered humouring you in the first place. Grow up and stop whining already.
I'm a baby? You cant even keep an argument going without pusillanimous individualing out

how about brown townblaze just sticks a lil preview image that says "NSFW" without any vaguely researchographic parts showing
and then when you click on it it shows you the larger (still censored) image???
then nobody gets pissy and everyone is happy

how about brown townblaze just sticks a lil preview image that says "NSFW" without any vaguely researchographic parts showing
Taboo shouldn't have to do that, people need to deal with it or don't enter the topic

Taboo shouldn't have to do that, either you deal with it or don't enter the topic
This. I grew beyond getting mad at every scrap of furry art posted in here, fella needs to learn to do the same.

fuuuk yeeeaa hes ramin it in her fukin COOTER

Ah, yes, the cannon fodder alts offer insight. Based.

It's a drawing, this is the drawing megathread.

y is der a icm over her tits

which was happening at first, but after some of the strange residents of this shady topic started taking a liking to his hentai, he decided to remove that, and post them in all their horribly misshaped glory
Taboo shouldn't have to do that, people need to deal with it or don't enter the topic
I dont think you get what I'm saying, it's nudity, and a minority finds it gross, meaning its against this forum's rules
This. I grew beyond getting mad at every scrap of furry art posted in here, fella needs to learn to do the same.
furry art has its own topic, same with brony, they post their loveual things there, you post yours here, do you not see that something in this sentence needs to change?

furry art has its own topic, same with brony, they post their loveual things there, you post yours here, do you not see that something in this sentence needs to change?
Yes, you crying.
Also, here's this from, like, two days ago.

Sergal helmet!!!
I reiterate, grow up.

Oh, I actually read your post and saw that you were referring to only loveual things, I know for a fact that's false but god knows I'm not going out of my way to prove that.