Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590693 times)

Man, what happened to the autoresizing the forum had?
Also, here's this from Thursday. Can you guess what's been causing me to put off scanning it for so long?

that seems mighty close to breaking the rules but can someone tell me what that robot thing is that he used to censor the richard cus it looks cool

that seems mighty close to breaking the rules but can someone tell me what that robot thing is that he used to censor the richard cus it looks cool

I think that's an Atlas Titan from Titanfall
Ogre best Titan

Right, I respect your freedom to show your art even if it is loveually explicit, but it still is NSFW and needs a thumbnail please.

whenever I post an image that is a little off the charts I just say that it is questionable and link it instead because I don't have the time or patience to make and upload an entirely new image just for that

yeah but lol guys I got bored

Edit: btw, Green Lantern Thresh skin

« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:14:17 PM by LoLBert »

my tablet drivers broke halfway through ,,

that person has no neck

Use thumbnails, tag your stuff as NSFW, and people can avoid it.
yeah it is kinda nice when people use thumbnails or just give links to stuff instead of posting the full size image of something. i mean yeah i realize this thread is kinda chock full or horny dudes who ogle over taboo's work but i dunno. thumbnails or links would be nice. especially when the image is towards the bottom of the page so you can't see what other people post unless you like, resize your browser or something and really who does that
like yeah people could just block everything from taboo's website so the great and mighty research provider isn't inconvenienced but some people would rather throw a bitchfit over what's being posted

pretty much what carol said.

[img width=400]http://i.imgur.com/yzRSSjV.png[/img
my tablet drivers broke halfway through ,,
No neck?
Also it's cute because bunny

Panzer four or crusader three what should I draw

frumpy af i haven't used MyPaint in like a year and this is what happens

^ looks like a manly bunny rabit.

just slap on a yaranaika face on it and we're good