Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3636992 times)

jenny from my life as a teenage robot
how did you mess that up lol

i was not told she wanted teenage robot

i heard 'cute super robot' and the first thing that came to mind beyond just 'genderswapped mazinger z' was this girl

jenny from my life as a teenage robot
that's not the opposite. it's actually pretty close
but did they literally want that character? or just something that looked like her
i was not told she wanted teenage robot
i heard 'cute super robot' and the first thing that came to mind beyond just 'genderswapped mazinger z' was this girl
o

that aesthetic, sleek and minimalistic lines with the character being clearly robotic vs higher-detail 'this could feasibly be a lady in a suit'

essentially 50s to early 60s character design vs like, 70s and later character design

which is weird because super robots only really started appearing in the 70s. basically the client wanted anachronistic direct-product-of-messing-with-a-timeline super robots.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 04:06:30 PM by Bushido »

eh hemm it's uh XJ9 okay

get some loving REELS you chump #dieforthepickle

nice! i see you enjoy the japanese trope of heterochromia though

There's some silly, poorly-explained reason why her eyes are colored like that
Two, actually
The important one being that I dig the stuff out of purple eyes and also grey eyes so I made a compromise.

heterochromia
searched it up and that stuff's crazy
not like i care i can have any of 16777216 colors on my yeah okay i'm totally jealous :(

ohhh you posting gave me the best idea ever
i'm going to make a character who has heterochromia but has their eyes changing color super fast so then they're offRiddler but still changing
the epitome of japanome

if by changing colors you mean jumping to random points in color then you should also have that person be incredibly prone to seizures because that's the kind of kickers they use in the movies these days

I'm going to make a character who's eyes are car blinkers and they always forget to turn their left one off

I'm going to make a character who's eyes are car blinkers and they always forget to turn their left one off
oc donut steel!!11

oc donut steel!!11
Donuts aren't made of steel, unless if you're talking about washers