Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3635422 times)

I like flat chests and all, but that chest is a little too flat dude

I didn't draw the bust because I wanted to do a close up portrait, either way, Zone-tan does not have a large bust anyway.

forget
you

In all seriousness it looks nice, but the wrinkle on his forehead would look better if it was slanted downward and wavy.

I didn't draw the bust because I wanted to do a close up portrait, either way, Zone-tan does not have a large bust anyway.
I didnt mean that it needs boobs
I mean its very flat
like cutting board flat

I didnt mean that it needs boobs
I mean its very flat
like cutting board flat
It's a portrait, to the neck, there isn't supposed to be any curves?

It's a portrait, to the neck, there isn't supposed to be any curves?
I just wanted to tell you the chest of your drawing looked too flat. You do have the upper portion of the chest in your portrait either way though dude.

I just wanted to tell you the chest of your drawing looked too flat. You do have the upper portion of the chest in your portrait either way though dude.
How is it flat? I'm looking at my own upper chest, and other upper chests, and I'm not seeing much of a difference. I'm not seeing the problem.

Zone's flat as a billboard, what's the problem here.

Zone's flat as a billboard, what's the problem here.

That's the old version.

Even in the revision however, it's exactly the same.

I just opened up the first one I saw. ¯\(ツ)/¯

Im not talking about tits
Im saying the literally chest does not look round enough to me

I just opened up the first one I saw. ¯\(ツ)/¯
Oh lol it's all good, I was just informing you.

Oh just to clarify I'm kumquat, I'm not trying to be an starfish or anything for you criticizing my art, again it's all good, I'm just looking for the problem you spoke about and I can't really see it. I saw your drawing, and the chest looked puffed, and to me that looks a little weird.
Im not talking about tits
Im saying the literally chest does not look round enough to me

The drawing you did doesn't even have shoulders, nobodies body is an oval like that. Also worth noting that Zone-tan is small, and she's skinny, if that means anything.