Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3636094 times)

really weird futuristic clothing

hands are still hard for me as u can see so i tried to do it in an even more cartoony style..

both the colouring and hands are great. try adding some bulk to the side of the hand opposite the thumb though.

the site PaintBerri lets you draw/handwrite comments. it's pretty great.
damn, that's pretty close. i found a site called tegaki e which is pretty close to hatena but ended up being shut down a while ago. there's another tegaki site up right now but it's entirely in japanese :(

during a drawpile with the dog gamn clique, i drew some things

does this character DESIGN look okay

His name is Dell and he is a freelance dimensionaut.
ahem

holy stuff I forgot all about Danny Phantom

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 02:32:13 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

I'm doing Character Design at college. I'm a programmer, not an artist and I hate drawing (teach calls it a "fear", I call it a "realistic outlook"). My teach said that I could just throw in some reference material, lay over some colour and add some lines and call it a day, so I'm getting that finished ASAP.

Yeah, I'm aware this looks like stuff and it's only every going to look like stuff even when it's finished, but the whole point is that it'll be reference for a 3D sculpt, so I just need to see key details.

12:15 AM McJobless said: Gonna call it a night and finish it off tomorrow.
12:16 AM McJobless said: I'm going to keep the jacket and front leg texture, just clean them up.
12:16 AM McJobless said: I'll find some new texture for the skin and fix the boots.
12:16 AM McJobless said: Head and hair will need to be also fixed.
12:16 AM McJobless said: Singlet needs to be cleaned
12:16 AM McJobless said: And then I just need to go over the shadow/light detail once more.
12:17 AM McJobless said: But at least I actually have a shape, unlike this time last year when I didn't even have lines.

Also need to add tattoos and a few cybernetic parts. And yes, I know the right hand looks flimsy as forget; I'm on it.

For reference; this character is basically Mother Nature in a cyber-punk world. She possesses this laid back programmer chick and then plots to kill every human on Earth since we kill all nature in the future.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 09:41:06 AM by McJob »

Not having a drawing tablet sucks

Im trying to find out which version of the shark looks best
In my personal opinion I think the shark with the red circle and check looks better than the others and I hope to improve

I love this one drawing more than all my others put together

Drawn with pen on a 10" by 6" card