Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590242 times)

i want one of you to make something using the touchpad of a laptop or the d-pad of a controller

i doodled a serg on the back of my notebook in art class
(sorry it's upside down)

i want one of you to make something using the touchpad of a laptop or the d-pad of a controller

it would be easier to use a loving etch-a-sketch

literally the only thing stopping me from trying is the fact that i am too lazy to open my laptop

edit: dpad
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:50:55 AM by Tudoreleu »

it would be easier to use a loving etch-a-sketch
the virtual etch-a-scketch handles incredibly badly jesus forget

Doodle i did a couple days ago

Also the continents look weird on my earth drawing because of rising sea levels
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:00:44 PM by Mr Unicode »

Inked in drawing from the same day.

In the completed comic shes punching Jitank because he keeps harassing her about him being oppressed

recently got my tablet working again and decided to draw a (hopefully) familiar face
i'm not sure if anyone remembers this dude but he was my little swordfighter orange cat thing (and i can't even remember his name i think it was like catbutt or something)

he recently turned 4, fell out of commission due to a broken sword and shield, and now we see him here as a grown-up orange cat beast with long ears
what will he ever do

CATBROW
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:57:10 PM by Daswiruch »

oh hey cabrow, I remember I drew him a long ass time ago

too bad my pc died and I lost the drawing of him :(

oh hey cabrow
YES HIS NAME WAS CATBROW I loving REMEMBER YEEEEEEE
OH stuff HE HAD LIKE THAT LITTLE HEAD SWIRL THING AND THATS WHY I NAMED HIM CATBROW

I looked back at the old OC megathread, but your picture of Catbrow was deleted from Imgur at some point

RIP

I looked back at the old OC megathread, but your picture of Catbrow was deleted from Imgur at some point

RIP
iirc imgur automatically deletes stuff that's too old OR i deleted the account and dont remember it

whenever i draw heads i have to have the collar and top button for some reason
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:40:05 PM by Daswiruch »

I was using puush back then which deletes old stuff pretty often so yeah

I may have it on an old external hard drive somewhere but idk if I wanna rummage through that right now