Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591225 times)

revive the oc megathread
Camera's got a bunch of new OCs to be added to the OP

Also, thay was my drawing of Joseph Joestar, Pomp.

>"pusillanimous individual"

IDK if argument is dead but please in the future post lewds in lewd thread
glad my parents weren't looking at what I was doing because I would've probably been murdered if that was the case
pls lewd things in lewd threads, like the furry/pony stuff is/was (is the pony thread dead? I don't see it on the front page ever)
anyways I drew a thing and I might post it soon

EDIT: posting terrible phone-camera picture in a bit it's on G. Drive give me a sec
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 05:53:31 PM by SuperSuit12 »

IDK if argument is dead but please in the future post lewds in lewd thread
glad my parents weren't looking at what I was doing because I would've probably been murdered if that was the case
pls lewd things in lewd threads, like the furry/pony stuff is/was (is the pony thread dead? I don't see it on the front page ever)
anyways I drew a thing and I might post it soon

by the previous 4 pages i saw nothing lewd wtf are you still on about

by the previous 4 pages i saw nothing lewd wtf are you still on about
A: that was my first post about it
B: that doesn't erase the previous pictures from existence, I thought someone said they were linked and not embedded and I was browsing backwards. Also at least there's nothing in detail, somehow body paint covers nipples at least :/
anyways is it possible to embed from drive? I should get an image site account already

eDIT: I have a deviantart account have a Missi
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:47:33 PM by SuperSuit12 »

(is the pony thread dead? I don't see it on the front page ever)
yea it's been dead for a while, the last post in it was in april and the dude with the last post has been inactive for a while and says he probably won't come back so there's little to no chance he'll come back and edit bump it back

will draw more of Missi in school tomorrow probably

also I should make the image a link to my deviantart, yes?

Quit yappin' and give me more Missi

Trying out some painting