Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590908 times)

o yea a bit late now but fuk it
quick lil thing for fun

parrot grass wishes u a very happy valentine's day
fun fact i wanted to make it a human heart he's holding originally but that's too much effort soooo i made it more cute
also fun fact number two i use a mouse to draw all these so that's why the curves aren't too perfect but i kinda like it like that

i thought it was a tongue
uh... yes that's what it was!! he couldn't find a human heart on hand so he ripped out a tongue
it's the thought that counts right
herecy
wait no don't crucify me
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 01:28:33 PM by gr8dayseth »

o wow parrot grass is such a rascal with his big tongue out

I didn't actually "draw" this one. I was messing around in a phone app that lets you render a doll at different angles and positions for poses and then lets you draw or export it to be edited.

For the aspiring artist with no sense of perspective or proportion

o woops i forgot to do my extremely important replying of the replies hold on a moment
o wow parrot grass is such a rascal with his big tongue out
he a cheeky lil guy
parrot grass a cute
ye
no dont fall for it it's a trick
no no tricks only cute

I didn't actually "draw" this one. I was messing around in a phone app that lets you render a doll at different angles and positions for poses and then lets you draw or export it to be edited.

For the aspiring artist with no sense of perspective or proportion
i'm guessing the hair and clothes are your work
looks pretty good, but the split between the shirt and skirt should be curved with the body, and since it looks like the hair is being blown to the right, the skirt should also be blowing to the right

her hair is a plastic wig and the skirt has a manufacturing defect. she was explaining this to her friend (not pictured) on her way home to order a replacement.

that said, i will take your misinterpretation of the story into account next time thank you :^)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:21:12 PM by Frequency »

also what app is it? seems useful

That doll has booboo ass proportions