Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590061 times)

Is this Prince Robot IV

nope just a guy from /r/streetwear that i gave a monitorhead because his head was cropped out

(click for fullres)

Haven't posted any art here since last month, drew this up in a few hours & used a chalk brush to shade with as recommended by a friend
Not sure if I'll do it often or again at all, but I don't think it looks too bad.

hey, texture matters
use that for bumpy stuff

hey, texture matters
use that for bumpy stuff
Yeah, it'll definitely work better for that sort of thing, but I did want to see what would happen, seeing as how the only brushes I've ever used are circles of varying softness

Holy stuff watercolor pencils are nice

so are normal color pencils

Almost done with this AOT style character.

Btw I may have used reference for some things. I also used no colors, and instead only AoT textures

eyes are too soulpiercing

man, badspot's style really transfers easily.

why are faces so hard :(

on another note I made a discord group a while back centered towards art improvement, anybody can join as long as they are serious about wanting to improve in art.

https://discord.gg/fVeAPeb

I haven't really seen another art group thing pop up here yet, and I thought I'd pop it down here if anyone was interested. It might take a moment for me to see you've joined and add you to the "trusted" role.

something you look at everyday, any flaw you see makes it look uncanny.

What's so hard about them specifically? there's a lot of things that are hard not specific to it or the human anatomy in general, like form and shape.