Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481866 times)

Pretty much, I actually regret not commenting on Nixton's art usually.
The way to get comments and upvotes XDDD is to make some joke image, slightly NSFW, or anything of the sorts. Which is fine I guess, but for something like this it's easy to lose incentive to draw once you realize it does not matter how much work you put into something.

forget it has been a bit my dudes

hoh my god this is incredibly cool

(click for fullres on either)

So I ended up wanting to go even further with how much effort I typically put into my art for a good friend's birthday, & I have to say, I'm fairly happy with the end result, though I did end up saying forget it to a discernible light source at some point

i also ended up being 4-5 days late from the initial lineart

I might smooth it out in the future.

Someone takes these sharpies away from me

How about i just cut off your hands?

you didn't go the "blind mouse" angle

it would've been at least clever

you didn't go the "blind mouse" angle

it would've been at least clever
She's a rat, not a mouse :v

The way to get comments and upvotes XDDD is to make some joke image, slightly NSFW, or anything of the sorts. Which is fine I guess, but for something like this it's easy to lose incentive to draw once you realize it does not matter how much work you put into something.

this

It kinda sucks seeing as nixtons art has gotten like no attention, which sucks cause his art is like super loving good but gets next to no recognition.

no one "deserves" recognition, no matter the level of skill or time that they put into their art
if your extremely well-done art that you've posted gets little to no recognition, consider that your choice of audience was wrong

also consider that people may be silently enjoying it and just skipping onto something that tickles their meme bone a little for a comment
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:26:19 PM by Daswiruch »

Did this for practice.

Also it's all good, I'm not trying to gain attention from my posts. I'm just posting these on a couple of sites whenever I do something decent on my tablet to get some criticism. Take it from my word that it doesn't bother me when no one comments.