Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3552440 times)

this

It kinda sucks seeing as nixtons art has gotten like no attention, which sucks cause his art is like super loving good but gets next to no recognition.

I know that feeling.

Also it's all good, I'm not trying to gain attention from my posts. I'm just posting these on a couple of sites whenever I do something decent on my tablet to get some criticism. Take it from my word that it doesn't bother me when no one comments.

Unlike you, I'm always bothered when someone doesn't comment on my artwork, but I should be like you. I let my greediness get the best of me most of the time. Good things come to those who wait patiently. (BTW, nice art!)

bendy's pretty cool

for a split tiny fraction of a milisecond i thought you drew nsfw and noone was gonna question it
tbh i scrolled fast so i couldntve known

Shading on the branches are definitely off
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/a72GhHI.jpg?1[/img]
how do u draw in this style

Blocko told me to draw a dino so I did:

he ate all of the trees

I'm really liking these stands you're making. I'd love to see you compile all of them up in the future with some finishing touches here and there along with some descriptions of their powers. Also, I feel like you can benefit from either using stronger values or maybe using a scanner?

To make up for all the trees that Stego ate, here's a drawing of Parrot Grass:

Going to color this later.

Also I color using pressure controlled hard brushes on Photoshop from videos I saw, people either used those or soft brushes so I'm practicing with them.

Also I color using pressure controlled hard brushes on Photoshop from videos I saw, people either used those or soft brushes so I'm practicing with them.
holy stuff sicc

Incredible