Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590067 times)

did someone actually pay for it? dear god don't tell me someone actually paid for it
I doubt anyone actually payed for a tracejob on such a tiny image

scoutcommision.png

dont tell me someone paid money for this

forget i know what that means now
can we add 'scam artist' to one of unova's stupid ideas now

i cant tell if ur just making a tf2-overwatch joke or if ur calling him out for tracing
What are you talking about its clearly tracer from teamwatch 2

you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

tbh I could tell he was tracing ever since his avatar topic

Doodles during classes.

no one actually gave me money for it and a friend gave me 3 tf2 refined to trace over the scout model and add some hats. was late at night.

edit: id like to add that refined is virtually useless and can be gotten for basically free. you can't sell it on the steam market anyways, and ill give it back/actually draw it if he really doesnt want it and wants his 21 cents back for a cheap late night tracejob when I have school. im not even at home right now, im typing this on my cousin's labtop because my aunt seized my phone because she lost hers in a loving bathroom.

do you really think i sell my tf2 inventory? you can ask me personally because i have like 18 cents from csgo skins i got from legitimate trading.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 06:46:54 PM by Verification »

no one actually gave me money for it and a friend gave me 3 tf2 refined to trace over the scout model and add some hats. was late at night.

you should trace tracer from ow

you should trace tracer from ow
i actually traced tracer a while ago because MY TABLET loving BROKE but it was for free and was a joke anyways so w/e
probably in october 2016 or something with a big ass spider gif crawling across it.