Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591326 times)

not the prettiest thing in the world, but eh.

Still WIP, I added a few scratches, some shading and other stuff. Still no idea what to make the gun.

is this a rare illustration of what a ladyboner looks like, because I'm afraid of what I see.

that better be a banana in her pocket

dude did you start with her naked then like color clothes on top

[img  width=500]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/215742738644205568/352536384235503616/20170830_143243.jpg[/img]
Mr.Triggered.
GBFL IS UNFAIR

LET US SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude did you start with her naked then like color clothes on top

Yes
that better be a banana in her pocket
she doesnt have pockets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but fr its just a fold (which looked too weird and i removed) not a girl with a richard sorry to dissapoint you guys
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:56:53 PM by Mr Unicode »

finishing up the concept for the big cloud-style sword for one of the guys in my story, I posted preliminary concepts on this thread but I don't care enough to go and find it right now

with a button press, the weapon turns from a greatsword into an ultra greatsword, which means many different combos using heavy and ridiculously heavy attacks

didn't care to ink it, I think it looks better with the preliminary pencil marks

I'll post more stuff once I color it

the effectiveness of a sword will be greatly limited by having to be large and thin enough to house another slightly smaller sword within

recreation of a dumb whiteboard drawing I did in school please don't forget her thanks

NO loveISM ALLOWED this is a Christian household,