Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3539006 times)

i didnt see my comment in that video
i demand a refund
not even out yet shut your up

i tried replicating cuphead's artstyle a little by doing my own tests and eventually came down to this

the drop shadow could definitely be better but all in all i think it looks pretty nice, ill work on the entire idle

it doesnt look much different than you normally draw it though

it doesnt look much different than you normally draw it though
yeah i did it in my artstyle but just took some ques

your character is unironically chubby and looks wierd with it

ur shading on the legs is off, they both have shadows going inwards, but the right leg gets lighter as you go from left to right, however the lightsource is coming from the left, so that doesnt make sense

your character is unironically chubby and looks wierd with it
thats sort of accidental, it's supposed to be an oversized sweatshirt but i've stopped drawing the hoods. ill try drawing better

ur shading on the legs is off, they both have shadows going inwards, but the right leg gets lighter as you go from left to right, however the lightsource is coming from the left, so that doesnt make sense
mmh, you may be right, i will try fixing this tomorrow since i have to sleep right now, thanks for the criticism tho

mmh, you may be right, i will try fixing this tomorrow since i have to sleep right now, thanks for the criticism tho
u also have that problem on the eyelids i just noticed, except instead of the shadows going inward, its the highlights that do it, should be an easy fix tho

school still sucks
this one is radical, reminds me a lot of Inside

this one is radical, reminds me a lot of Inside
tyvm!! i was looking up to this for a rll long time because i just dont enjoy 2D sidescroller art styles until i found inspiration from Night in the woods & with help from the polygonal lasso this assignment turned from work into meditation it was a great time

tyvm!! i was looking up to this for a rll long time because i just dont enjoy 2D sidescroller art styles until i found inspiration from Night in the woods & with help from the polygonal lasso this assignment turned from work into meditation it was a great time
I definitely noticed NitW inspiration by looking at that piece. Very nice work!