Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590028 times)

lol they even post in unison like a little club
this is incredibly ironic
i didnt even notice limerick or alex posting until after i posted that but WE DID IT REDDIT!

i didnt even notice limerick or alex posting until after i posted that but WE DID IT REDDIT!
u would say that even if you did.... hmmm

i made a video it has drawings in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC-FTWHezSI
add me on steam already so we can do animation chat  like stuff

this is incredibly ironic
oof hit a nerve

it's only ironic if i too consistently post after night fox and masterlegodude in unison, which i don't. u and limerick have the same avatar, you're a little club. draw something or get out.

i made a video it has drawings in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC-FTWHezSI
even tho i don't rly understand the meme it's kinda cute nice job

Personally, it'd be better if it was just Doctor Beta, but it's a collab video, so i can't complain

it's only ironic if i too consistently post after night fox and masterlegodude in unison, which i don't. u and limerick have the same avatar, you're a little club. draw something or get out.
they don't care. their little group is just here to antagonize almost everyone who's left on the forums

oof hit a nerve

im just gonna say ctrl + f5 and look at their avatars again

im just gonna say ctrl + f5 and look at their avatars again
did they just change them? man this ctrl + f5 avatar thing is really annoying sometimes

they still DID have the same avatars before tho

panel i did, i like this pallette

i didnt even say nothin (other than that animation looks like stuff (but i said it in indirectly which means that i didnt really say it) LOL!)

my cousin wrote that post. againi m really sorry