Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3541954 times)

maybe next time dont loving pagestretch the entire goddamn page
....how small of a resolution are u using
o nvm he edited it lol but even then
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 08:56:48 PM by gr8dayseth »

rivers wasnt so 'tired of love' when he saw all those japanese girls on his tour in japan

you should give me clarity to your drawings because i cant understamd them very well no offense

the one i just posted is me making fun of how creepy rivers cuomo is in pinkerton

so spend some time making your black and white non aliased linework be actual artwork

but it isnt supposed to be actual artwork, its a quick draw i made for fun

it doesnt need any explanation or reason because its the drawings megathread and im posting it because its a drawing
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:10:57 PM by thatguysebi »

but it isnt supposed to be actual artwork, its a quick draw i made for fun

it doesnt need any explanation or reason because its the drawings megathread and im posting it because its a drawing
so you're posting quick 1 minute sketches which you dont plan to complete or expand on expecting people not to call you out

theres literally no reason to, theyre still drawings they just dont have as much detail

so you're posting quick 1 minute sketches which you dont plan to complete or expand on expecting people not to call you out
can u shut. if he wants to post his 1 minute sketches he can post his 1 minute sketches. this is the blockland forum there is no need for him to limit his posting to stuff that took him a minimum of an hour

theres literally no reason to, theyre still drawings they just dont have as much detail
can u shut. if he wants to post his 1 minute sketches he can post his 1 minute sketches. this is the blockland forum there is no need for him to limit his posting to stuff that took him a minimum of an hour
you people will defend anything aslong as you can defend it wont you
the least he could do is turn on aliasing so we could understand it and add some contrast instead of mocking shadman's work ethic

im defending myself because you have literally no reason to tell me i cant post it. its a loving drawing in a loving drawings megathread

i never said you cant post i said it was lazy
if i drew the chad and virgin meme with no aliasing, contrast, or context or names with placeholder characters you people would say the same