Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481784 times)

im pretty sure nobody would give a stuff, and nobody would give a stuff now if you didnt have to butt in and tell me im lazy for drawing something in bitmap without any color. its a stylistic choice and i personally like it, and it isnt criticizing when you're flat out telling me im wrong because my art looks simplistic

ITS NOT LAZY ITS A STYLISTIC CHOICE
Hard to read, follow and understand? Purely stylistic

i never said you cant post i said it was lazy
if i drew the chad and virgin meme with no aliasing, contrast, or context or names with placeholder characters you people would say the same
thing is they’re two separate things, one is just a doodle some may find a little entertaining, and one is just a low quality and no effort put in at all.

personally, i don’t really care. if he enjoys drawing it, and I can enjoy what he’s making, it’s all fine. doesn’t need to be the forgetin Mona Lisa

stuff sebi pretty much replied the second part while I was writing this

YOU DONT HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT. its a drawing posted in a drawings megathread for the sole purpose of showing something i drew something. it doesnt need story. it doesnt need explanation. its a loving DRAWING

YOU DONT HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT. its a drawing posted in a drawings megathread for the sole purpose of showing something i drew something. it doesnt need story. it doesnt need explanation. its a loving DRAWING
You admit to drawing scribblez just for posting it as a reaction inage/trash to throw on drawings megathread.

rivers wasnt so 'tired of love' when he saw all those japanese girls on his tour in japan
What the forget is this? Whats the joke? What are those pictures? Who is Rivers? Why do the characters look the same?

omfg do i have to say it again? IT DOESN'T NEED ANY EXPLANATION. IT IS A DRAWING. do you see people whining about how they don't get it when they post their art? their art that has no explanation? NO, you're being an ass for no reason other than "b-but... it scribble... and ugly... who ... what is it..." and you don't even need to be doing that. i posted it because it's art that i drew in an art megathread. a thread for art. it doesn't matter if it has no explanation, or if it's ambitious, all that matters is that it's ART I CREATED, because that's the loving sole purpose of this thread

Whats the joke? What are those pictures? Who is Rivers? Why do the characters look the same?
lol you got some serious culture to catch up on

What the forget is this? Whats the joke? What are those pictures? Who is Rivers? Why do the characters look the same?
ok, sure, he’ll just explain the joke in probably a full paragraph to you because you must understand ALL jokes, or else they’re low quality. loving christ, can you understand the fact that some jokes can be for certain people? People can enjoy artwork for what it is, not the joke.

is this dude mad over a 1 minute drawing

you people will defend anything aslong as you can defend it wont you
well as long as people will attack anything aslong as they can attack it
srsly u have no reason to be arguing this much over this

yo verification literally piss off

Hail the mighty that art thou, Verification, great gatekeeper of the arts.

the tables have turned
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 12:18:38 AM by thatguysebi »

verification why are you being such a loving chode about other people's artwork? just shut the forget up already you dervish lightbulb