Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482634 times)

just some random scenery practice, nothing else

ngl the blocky feet is a really appealing design

i basically only draw when my bf hosts drawpile nowadays

pomp do u actually have foot special interest or is it an elaborate long running meme

pomp do u actually have foot special interest or is it an elaborate long running meme

theres no way someone draws so much high quality feet and it isnt at least a partially real special interest

also nice hands

They've posted about what specific parts of the feet they like the most, so I'd assume yes.

fellas ive lost the drive to draw, how do yall come back to an empty canvas and motivate yourself to

fellas ive lost the drive to draw, how do yall come back to an empty canvas and motivate yourself to
been asking myself that for years. now my drawing look like stuff because i've been out of practice for forever.

been asking myself that for years. now my drawing look like stuff because i've been out of practice for forever.
Bro just draw feet pics has pomp's actions taught you nothing?

I started drawing again after a long hiatus because i made my Legodude oc that i've come to really enjoy drawing, so maybe if you just find or think of something that you like, you can work yourself into the mood for drawing and even use that thing for warmups or practice