Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589994 times)

People taking credit for other people's work? In this day and age...?

That is one of the unspoken rules that always ends in permaban.

it's embarrassing to be caught stealing someone else's art, but it's even more embarrassing when jetlok can figure out you stole it by himself.
at least crop the edges off so tineye can't trace it seriously SERIOUSLY.

Wow, I didn't see that, I saw the art on my computer and thought i drew, I ya i also have it in my sketch pad? hmm.. I might of took it and stole it by ascendant, Sorry for the bad post, I thought i drew it but now that i look in my sketch pad i do see that i used my tracer, I'm deeply sorry for this, I didn't know i got this from the computer, It must of been a few years ago i got the art, and i forgot. once more I'm deeply sorry for this. And you may give me all the stuff and hate you want. I just simply forgot. i got this from the computer..

Remember this starfish?

Wow, I didn't see that, I saw the art on my computer and thought i drew, I ya i also have it in my sketch pad? hmm.. I might of took it and stole it by ascendant, Sorry for the bad post, I thought i drew it but now that i look in my sketch pad i do see that i used my tracer, I'm deeply sorry for this, I didn't know i got this from the computer, It must of been a few years ago i got the art, and i forgot. once more I'm deeply sorry for this. And you may give me all the stuff and hate you want. I just simply forgot. i got this from the computer..

You're so full of stuff to the point it's pouring out of your mouth.

backpedal faster my boy, it's not working!

dude. I'm telling the Truth. I never lie, I did not know i got this from my computer, I'll swear on my soul, I did not take this, what i think i did that one day was, I Wanted to simply draw something, So i printed that picture drew it, then i forgot about *that's what i think happened* Like I'll say again. I swear on my soul i did not know i got it from the computer. Its been about, a year or so. *It hasn't been a month or two because It was sometime in 2009. (That nearly all i can remeber) * Once more. I swear on my soul i didn't mean to do any harm with the Picture, I just forgeted up and forgot.

dude. I'm telling the Truth. I never lie, I did not know i got this from my computer, I'll swear on my soul, I did not take this, what i think i did that one day was, I Wanted to simply draw something, So i printed that picture drew it, then i forgot about *that's what i think happened* Like I'll say again. I swear on my soul i did not know i got it from the computer. Its been about, a year or so. *It hasn't been a month or two because It was sometime in 2009. (That nearly all i can remeber) * Once more. I swear on my soul i didn't mean to do any harm with the Picture, I just forgeted up and forgot.

Wow ya i belev u i m goin 2 put ur drawin in teh OP k u r forgiven

i forgive you so hard my richard popped out

that's why it was posted in 2005 right?

because you drew it in 2009 and went back to the past 7 years ago to post it right?

You're a terrible liar and you should just feel bad.

You're a terrible liar and you should just feel bad.

lol, bullstuff

That's mine now

Picture was made in 2005 you illiterate cunt.