Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3580488 times)

yknow fly just saying the shadow is on the wrong side if the sun is there

I don't remember if Starbound has fall damage, or if it does, it's not that deadly

So either way, he'll be fine
it does have it and it is very deadly but it just requires a pretty long distance

yknow fly just saying the shadow is on the wrong side if the sun is there
Yeah, I realized it a little too late though and was like "eh whatever"

also
Ogre monster thing for the World I'm making for Flat and Aris's story

Yes it has no eye

Yeah, I realized it a little too late though and was like "eh whatever"

also
Ogre monster thing for the World I'm making for Flat and Aris's story
[img ]http://puu.sh/hiZmj/494dd91363.png[/img]
Yes it has no eye

heres something that is a wip and I'm tired so I will not imgur it

Somebody once told me
Some birds were gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

deleted the previous image by mistake.

stuff.

Updated it a little bit more, still think there's still a lot more work to be done, but hell i've got this far.

flat come on man you have no sense of perspective ur trynna make something look 3d and it ain't workin

also thats a character from mass effect???

One thing that's always been sorta scary to me is that there are people who don't understand how perspective works. How are they alive? What is it like living in orthography?

One thing that's always been sorta scary to me is that there are people who don't understand how perspective works. How are they alive? What is it like living in orthography?

i've been living in 2D for 16 years and it's been hell

having to get hit by cars to move north or south is not as fun as it sounds!

flat come on man you have no sense of perspective ur trynna make something look 3d and it ain't workin

also thats a character from mass effect???
perspective is really confusing and takes a lot of work to figure out
I'd rather get it so I can actually draw stuff with fairly straight and clean lines first before I focus on something like that.

and god it does look like one of them doesnt it, my inspiration was actually more one of these dudes except in more human-like armor

and god it does look like one of them doesnt it, my inspiration was actually more one of these dudes except in more human-like armor
he was referring to the death eater from lord of the rings