Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3562730 times)

The lewds are just loving annoying at this point

alright time to show that I too can do the art

it took a few years but I feel like I've gotten the hang of color pencils
pencils used: red, blue, green, yellow, peach, purple, orange
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 01:22:10 AM by Pompmaker2 »

a frank ocean

a tumblr character

alright time to show that I too can do the art

it took a few years but I feel like I've gotten the hang of color pencils
pencils used: red, blue, green, yellow, peach, purple, orange
AHA
TOUHOU

i kinda agree with this tbh, theres nothing wrong with a slightly loveual drawing here and there but the lewd stuff is just over saturated and it gets kinda old fast.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:19:19 PM by Mr Unicode »

anyone can draw lewd stuff

drawing stuff that's attractive on levels that arent because your ding-dong is assuming direct control is way more complicated and thus more interesting

I just draw it cus it's fun, specially other people character's I enjoy.

i kinda agree with this tbh, theres nothing wrong with a slightly loveual drawing here and there but the lewd stuff is just over saturated and it gets kinda old fast.
anyone can draw lewd stuff
drawing stuff that's attractive on levels that arent because your ding-dong is assuming direct control is way more complicated and thus more interesting

I personally see nothing wrong with lewd posts, but it's easy to understand why people might not want to see that in here, primarily because the topic is not advertised as such and nobody receives a warning, and people might access it with family around, or people that should simply not see questionable images.

I personally see nothing wrong with lewd posts, but it's easy to understand why people might not want to see that in here, primarily because the topic is not advertised as such and nobody receives a warning, and people might access it with family around, or people that should simply not see questionable images.

LEWD DRAWING TOPIC :O

solution to lewd drawing discourse: either scale the images down to like 100px wide or just post them as links without actually [img]ing them