Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3632927 times)

thats the shadow of the wheel, if thats what your referring to.

this is my oc

her name is Huk-Lyne Ansinker

MY Oc Is Shadonic The CredggeHog And He Snoots 50000 Lazors Out Of His EyeBallzzz XDDD When He Angry He Turn RED!!!!! He noRmally Purpel... He Kill You Instantly If You Making Him MAD!!!!!! nOT MAKE MAD!!!!
He Can Fly With Demon Wingz And He Kill Satan 5000 Times In A Row Without Hurting He Parents Die And HE Didnt Even Cry

this is my oc

her name is Huk-Lyne Ansinker

Got a theme song?

Question for every artist who has an OC. If your oc had a theme song, what would it be. If you want you can post a pic of your oc as well.
this is Duo Bloodrayne his theme song is Monster by Skillet

i wanted to post something serious but i dont know any appropriate songs for my OCs lmao

Question for every artist who has an OC. If your oc had a theme song, what would it be. If you want you can post a pic of your oc as well.
Boy did this backfire.

this is Duo Bloodrayne his theme song is Monster by Skillet

i wanted to post something serious but i dont know any appropriate songs for my OCs lmao
Crawling by Linkin park

Boy did this backfire.
Char, Camera, ShyGriff and PowerDag, and Taya don't really visit this topic, Foulprariedog and Ableboto may not have a song that would work with their OC

Char, Camera, ShyGriff and PowerDag, and Taya don't really visit this topic, Foulprariedog and Ableboto may not have a song that would work with their OC
Oh well, at least I tried.

I remember posting mine before, but it's probably just https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUpP02enWgU

So many things have wiped their forehead with that same cloth, it's disgusting, toss it, no amount of cleaning can ever actually clean it

CORE is smart enough to hand out individual cloths, these are BLUE instead of RED

What if all the sweat turned it blue? HMM??????