Author Topic: What would you call a good torture?  (Read 3857 times)


Drug him and hand him over to the police, while he is knocked out. :o

Chop up his body, then throw him into a pool of salty lemon juice.

I'd do extremely slow painful torture.
Imagine one of those 500 same knifes you have in your kitchen. They're not good but they do the job. Now, i'd start from the shoulders, and slowly move down with the knife, but as i reach the feet, i'd put more force on the knife to actually cut his skin. Not to the point that it bleeds(Only a little), but till the point that you know he's feeling pain.
If it doesn't work, go deeper.
After that, get a hammer, and bash his kneecaps.
Then get a screwdriver, small tip for it.
Drill into his stomach.
10 times.

then some other messed up stuff.

I would stuffkick him all over his body, and then lock him in a trap, or something like that.

To be honest, I'd be pissed, but I think I'd just tie him up and kick him in the nuts for a bit and then turn him in. :P

I dont think I could torture someone


Imagine this...

Some handicap killed your parents. You manage to catch the bad guy and in a furious rage you torture him.

the quetion is... how do you?

Mine: I stuffkick him like there's no tomorow then amputate all his limbs while injecting him with adrenelin so he's still alive and gets the point.

BTW: I have a thing for blood, gore and guts (especially if it's a revenge scenario), so kudos for whoever amuses my blood and guts factor.
well sonny sometimes games arent real life

you guys are evil shame on you bjköaeä

 A machine you get hooked up and get sent into a false reality for the rest of your life. While everyone else watches your body age on camera slowly for scientific research, to find the cure to death.

A machine you get hooked up and get sent into a false reality for the rest of your life. While everyone else watches your body age on camera slowly for scientific research, to find the cure to death.
Seems pretty cool unless you know it's false reality

Would probably be torture for everyone else

Turn him in -> Prison

I would put him in my mouth and gum him.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 05:46:43 PM by Momentum »