Author Topic: Mutant'z Map'z (Airport ready)  (Read 24833 times)

I have some of your old maps mutantz but this one is awesome

Why do you just pop out of the blue?

Inb4 pages of ports.
Anyway, only now i've seen this, i thought you just abandoned it.

It's bad IMO. The large amount of interiors made lighting the mission take about 10-15 seconds, and I lagged for a second when I spawned. Most of the interiors are really pointless. The actual track is very long and flat. Flat as in not just actually flat, but very simple. It's either you go straight or you make a 90 degree turn. I imagine it takes over 15 minutes to actually finish a lap. The only time the track is not actually flat is at the jump. With which vehicle do you expect to actually make that? The turismo couldn't make it, so what vehicle can? You also have no indication of which way is the right way, or does it not matter? There is also the matter of the terrain which is flat, except when there are hills just jetting out of the ground like they were make by an amateur map maker.

Overall I give it a 5/10. Only reason there is a 5 is because considering how long it is and how many interiors there are, you had to put some effort into it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 10:26:14 PM by GenaralSkar »

I lagged for a second when I spawned. Most of the interiors are really pointless.

Can you upload to RTB?

I'm not going to download something from Media Fire, and I LOVE this map

ya im working on uploading them to RTB

NEW MAP 1st post

@Bikini bottom.

I want to gouge my eyes out.

Realistic bikini bottom...

Man, these are ugly.
Perhaps it was for the best that the old one died for 3 years.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dammit! Ninja'd again!

Monkeys are cool
Until they poo
Today I found a epic map maker.
Almost thought it was GSF ghost.
Not until I read the title
To the second epic maker of maps Mutantz
Zoomed to the download

<3