Poll

Do you use Glasses or Contacts?

Glasses
8 (72.7%)
Contacts
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: I got brand-new glasses.  (Read 3065 times)

Stop assuming that everybody on the internet is a nerd and needs glasses.
Add neither to the poll.
Lolthis.

FOUR EYES

Holy forget stuff! You got a new pair of... GLASSES. Holy forget damn, you are too badass.

Don't hurt me! :c

Sorry.

Holy forget stuff! You got a new pair of... GLASSES. Holy forget damn, you are too badass.
Get out.

Glasses are the international symbol of love. Also, I got RJ dawgs bitches. Randy Jackson's personal line of glasses. U jelly?

oh god I got competition

Stop assuming that everybody on the internet is a nerd and needs glasses.
Add neither to the poll.
I just want to know what people use. Not that I think that everyone on the internet is nerdy. Get off my grill man D:

Nerds at school are looked down upon. When those who looked down upon you, they will look up to you when you are their boss. Behind all that clothing and glasses is a love goddess.

Nerds at school are looked down upon. When those who looked down upon you, they will look up to you when you are their boss. Behind all that clothing and glasses is a love goddess.
oh yeah baby

Also, nerd girls don't mind if you play videogames, becase they do too. They will probably play with you and kick your ass.

Also, nerd girls don't mind if you play videogames, becase they do too. They will probably play with you and kick your ass.
History of nerds.

I'm getting laser eye surgery.
Don't, I'm warning you, the graves they make on your eye collapse in on themselves after quite a long time

Puma t-graphs in green are the love.

I wear neither contact lenses or glasses. My eyesight might drop when I hit 13...which is in about 20 days.

Don't, I'm warning you, the graves they make on your eye collapse in on themselves after quite a long time
Really?