Poll

Do you use Glasses or Contacts?

Glasses
8 (72.7%)
Contacts
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: I got brand-new glasses.  (Read 3063 times)

Yes! I got new glasses. No, I am not new to glasses. I have had glasses since I was five. Mine just broke, so while wearing big goofy glasses for a replacement, I got new glasses. These babies: http://eyeglasses.go-optic.com/store/eyeglasses/details.asp?id=39938

...Why tell us what kind? They are all basically the same. :I
Also, I don't need glasses because I'm cool like that. :D

Those look a lot like mine, except less brown.



...Why tell us what kind? They are all basically the same. :I
Also, I don't need glasses because I'm cool like that. :D
I always thought that glasses were
lovey.
. :P
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:31:01 PM by SkullCandy »



These glasses are perfect with my Paperboy hat and my striped tie.

I have Armani glasses, you jelly?


Glasses are lovey.
What type of glasses?Sunglasses,Drinking glasses,Plant glasses what?

What type of glasses?Sunglasses,Drinking glasses,Plant glasses what?
Anything that deals with anime glasses.

What type of glasses?Sunglasses,Drinking glasses,Plant glasses what?
Glasses type of glasses.

Glasses type of glasses.
Oh those glasses.I dont wear em but they look cool.

+1 sight