Poll

NOTHING TO SEE HERE...

KEEP MOVING FOLKS...
0 (0%)
THAT'S RIGHT...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge: Revived x2  (Read 14872 times)

Plants trees, then wait for them to grow! BecauseIfeellovinggreat!

Update time.

BobSevenSevens [4]: You find 10 bananas.

Lugnut1206 [4]: Your x-ray vision can see through people and thinner stuff, up to something about the thickness of a tree.
I: None
P: TelekenCIA, moderate x-ray vision
Inventory:

Hellhound [6]: The trees instantly grow and make you a nice little shelter. Also, they drop 35 apples for you.

Attempt to upgrade my healing abilities.

Attempt to upgrade my healing abilities.
Bob, you need to post inventory, powers, and injuries for all people no matter if it gets changed or no. Plus, 35 apples/10 bananas is WAY too much. Also, bold Names and roll count, etc Hellhound [6]

Bob, you need to post inventory, powers, and injuries for all people no matter if it gets changed or no. Plus, 35 apples/10 bananas is WAY too much. Also, bold Names and roll count, etc Hellhound [6]

Alright, will remember that for future updates.

Also, since he got a 6, I think 35 apples is a fair amount, considering 6 is an "Overshot."

Alright, will remember that for future updates.

Also, since he got a 6, I think 35 apples is a fair amount, considering 6 is an "Overshot."
An overshot would be "the trees drop 35 apples, but 15 splatter on the ground."

Can I join?

Weapon: Dagger
Transportation: Skateboard
I wake up on a bench in central park and I don't remember a thing, I sit up and look around for something to eat

Can I join?

I wake up on a bench in central park and I don't remember a thing, I sit up and look around for something to eat

We already have 3 people, I'll have Blaze put you on the waiting list.

Can I join?

Uh, we're on an island again, Derp.

Go look for more people.

Er, Bob, wanna take this one?

Er, Bob, wanna take this one?

Alright. I'm putting Sario in because Lugnut is inactive.

BobSevensevens [5]: Your healing abilities upgrade to treat most major wounds. However, they still can't treat infections, losing limbs, or death.
P: Healing ability (upgraded)
Inventory: 5 bananas

Sario [6]: You wake up, and realize you're not in Central Park, you're on an island somewhere. You go looking for food, and find a coconut tree. You manage to jump and grab a coconut.
P: None
Inventory: A coconut

HellHound [3]: You look at all of your apples, and realize you can only carry about 5. You start eating 1.5 apples, then accidentally choke on a bite. You manage to cough the bite out, although barely.
P: None
Inventory: 5 apples