Author Topic: Pink Geek's Jail Break Server: Omg prizner frekil!  (Read 3034 times)

I've had it with this server. Someone just vote kicked me for freekilling when I was on the PRISONERS Team. Not only that, but the server is infested with idiotic freekillers.

some person named monn( a bunch of numbers I can't remember ) votekicked me for FREEKILLING.

I was NEVER on the guards the whole 20 minutes I was there.

Discuss.

You can always expect that from ANY jail break/rpg.

I've had it with this server. Someone just vote kicked me for freekilling when I was on the PRISONERS Team. Not only that, but the server is infested with idiotic freekillers.

some person named monn( a bunch of numbers I can't remember ) votekicked me for FREEKILLING.

I was NEVER on the guards the whole 20 minutes I was there.

Discuss.

Exactly.
My idea of a Jail RP is different though.

I suspect the map is stolen: You get a hammer from one of the toilets, which means he doesn't have the right addobs.

I suspect the map is stolen: You get a hammer from one of the toilets, which means he doesn't have the right addobs.
Millczarr built it to app for AoE

damn i hit post.
also, ill try to crack down on the freekillers and try to catch people doing it.
i really dont know why people do this.

I remember trying to fix all this with a space jail I started making but I went keonesan and never finished it. I might eventually.

I played a jailbreak today.

Didn't know what the hell I was supposed to do so I shot a prisoner who was shooting at me and killed him.

I got banned for freekilling an admin (?)

What the stuff is this about?

I never understood Jail RPs, especially this one. The prisoners have to get out a door that requires a key to open. Guards can get keys. The only way to get a key is to have a guard give it to you. But the guards win when none of the prisoners escape. So why would anyone even bother giving the prisoners a key?

I never understood Jail RPs, especially this one. The prisoners have to get out a door that requires a key to open. Guards can get keys. The only way to get a key is to have a guard give it to you. But the guards win when none of the prisoners escape. So why would anyone even bother giving the prisoners a key?

You can find a key in the trashcan or something.

Why would there be keys to the JAIL CELL inside of the jail cell?

That's kind of a stupid design.

vote kicked
 jail RP
Iban's abusive votekick mod being whored and abused.
Why the hell did you make votekick,Iban. All its good for is being abused on crappy jail rps where admins are too lazy to get their ass up and ban/kick...

>Jail RP
>Find sword in bin

Totally realistic