Author Topic: Castle Brennenburg Construct model/map  (Read 6999 times)

Torque Constructor.

Yes please.

Okay ill get on to it

Cant update to 1.6.0 for some reason :7
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 02:44:01 PM by Sony »

Its so dark. But its so realistic. Someone needs to make an Amnesia game type.A monster claw and a antern would be great. Monster claw = 2 hits for a kill. Lantern needs oil to keep lit. Tinderboxes to light candles. I could see this being a good gamemode.

Thanks.

Update, i added a ladder you can climb.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 03:24:54 PM by Riot »

Cool stuff right here.

I wet myself when I saw the awesomeness...

I would REALLY wand to get in on this can I help with some Ideas for like a catacomb type thing or somthing ?

yes, you can sketch the design and i can 3d it. I'm accepting help, I need some ideas on where the tower will go.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:00:55 PM by Riot »

I could sketch or build in regular blockland ... I would perfer blockland and for the like things that are not in blockland I could sketch

yay new interior maps
looking good
do keep working on it

Amnesia was such a good game, I had some type of urge to build something related to the game myself and seeing this was nice. Good luck with it, I wish I could just wipe my memory and replay Amnesia again...teehee  :cookieMonster:

Edit: Make the back hall, or you suck :(
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 08:34:56 PM by Volga »

When you will release it ?

Amnesia was such a good game, I had some type of urge to build something related to the game myself and seeing this was nice. Good luck with it, I wish I could just wipe my memory and replay Amnesia again...teehee  :cookieMonster:

Edit: Make the back hall, or you suck :(
I started to make my own castle and I used Amnesia's lighting with lanterns and candles effect. It looked so loving scary. As if a loving monster was going to turn to corner and rape you.

When you will release it ?

I'm working on it but I slowed down the pace because of school. I've done more but I can't update the topic right now. I'm actually doing the entrance of the castle right now.