Author Topic: "Hey guys, let's play 'Kill Badspot'!"  (Read 4346 times)

I was quite surprised at how much they didnt lag. Nit had 100s of em and it lagged as much as it would with like 5 people.

and for people asking how to do bots/get the bot mod, Nit hasnt released it yet, so  your gonna have to wait till he does, if he does.

I was Expecting Badspot to have his bots named noob or N00B. Looks fun...ish Bots are only good for one thing and thats send them across a mine field or battlefield.

Nit made it so that when you're in his server you type /createbot NAMEHERE and it makes that person pop up.

Badspot came in my server and spammed.

Watchout; ban him instantly.

:cookieMonster:

lol, we were just thinking about what will happened if someone bans Badspot as a joke, haha.

Athentiation failed, Key Already in use.
That's what YOU will get if you ban badspot: )

lol, no I don't think he would globally ban you because of doing that.

His the Creator and we bought the game he can't do that. He can but... well thats where the complicated stuff comes in.

His the Creator and we bought the game he can't do that. He can but... well thats where the complicated stuff comes in.
he can do what ever he wants... OH NOES LAW SUIT

edit: im jk about the law suit

he can do what ever he wants... OH NOES LAW SUIT

edit: im jk about the law suit
OR ARE YOU!

god bot wars is fun
i loved doing it  :cookie:

xD    KILL BADSPOT >:)   MUST KILL BADSPOT    xD nice pics :cookieMonster: :cookie:

do it again sometime! i wanna kill badspot so much!  :iceCream:

http://www.badspotjustgotowned.com/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 01:15:31 AM by Blockk dude »

no, there was no need to bumb.