Author Topic: BCF clan  (Read 1211 times)

BCF Clan
BCF stands for Blockland Conventional Fun. This is a temporary name, until I come up with an Epic name. Any suggestions?

Ok, lets get down to buisness.

There are 5 classes of people in the clan.
The Builders
The Eventers
The VCE Eventer (I don't know much about VCE, so this will most likely be a non-popular class. You can join this one and another class if you are good at VCE.
The Members (Standard member, just does whatever is needed.)
The Fighters.

Ok, now how to join. Copy and paste the form below and fill it out:

Hello, My name is ________.
My BL ID is __________
I would like to be in the ______________ Class.
I want to join because_____________________
Please consider me for being part of the clan!

The first person to join will be my assistant, or Super Admin Of the Clan.
The second will be my assistant's assistant, or Admin of the clan.
The rest have no higher rank that the other.
I will decide meeting times when I figure out a schedule.
The meetings will consist of a few things:

Training
Announcements about the clan
New leaders, such as if a SA Or A quit.
Elections, such as running for class leaders.
And Possibly other stuff.
Some meetings will be recreational events, such as building competition, event competition, camping, Etc.

Rules:
1. Don't be mean. Just be nice to people. If they do something idiotic, report them to me.
2. Don't be an idiot.
3. This is for fun, so don't be so serious.

Ok, the emblem at the top is the new BCF clan symbol. Download the decal

Hope You Have A good time with it!

Note: Max4344, you are banned from joining the clan. You were a Badmin on my server and my former clan.
[/img]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:19:16 PM by thekidpaul99 »

Get a layout. Look at the other clans. Now look at yours. Do you see a layout? I think not.

Get a layout. Look at the other clans. Now look at yours. Do you see a layout? I think not.
There is a layout. Its different. Just do what it says if you want to join, and if you don't, leave me alone.
My way is different. Slightly.

Oh Wait a sec, i gotta add rules

There is a layout. Its different. Just do what it says if you want to join, and if you don't, leave me alone.
My way is different. Slightly.
Haha ts funny cuz it's true

Ok I really need members. Lets get some registrations!

It's best to totally organize your clan and it's topic before posting. It's also ideal to get members before posting just for an extra push.

Actually Its just bland coz only one font only one color and only one size so yeah he needs layout :D

Your clan isnt much better

Your clan isnt much better
Hey at least it has color and moar info and members and projects and lots moar stuff it isn't as stuffty as this

Hey at least it has color and moar info and members and projects and lots moar stuff it isn't as stuffty as this
Oh and I changed the name to the Killers creativity Clan [KCC]

People, i don't care about the layout. IT WORKS. Now if you wanna join, fill out the app, and if you don't, GO AWAY.
Sorry to be rude but I want to keep it on-topic. Ask questions, apply, etc.

Can someone please join? As soon as we get 4 people, the clan is on it's feet. I don't want it to fail and die like my original clan. Remember, first 2 people get high ranks!