Author Topic: Spaceless Dyes Glitch  (Read 3589 times)

Recently, a number of dyes have been popping up with their names having the space removed between the words.

I currently know that BlackDye, YellowDye and CyanDye exists.

What causes this glitch is unknown, and checking the RGB values shows they are identical to their counterpart, so mixing will not produce them.

Does anyone have any dyes with no space between the colour and the word "dye" in it's name?

the only space I have between dying is 15 seconds
that joke was loving horrible goddammit

These have been around for years, dude. We take them for granted. I guess you're only seeing them now because the game is somehow even more dead than it was before.

These have been around for years, dude. We take them for granted. I guess you're only seeing them now because the game is somehow even more dead than it was before.

What do you mean?

No the game really isn't dead. It's full of trolls who act like they are higher than everyone else...

No the game really isn't dead. It's full of trolls who act like they are higher than everyone else...

Wasn't it always like that?

What do you mean?

This didn't come about recently, it has been there as long as I myself remember. I haven't been with it as long as others, but I've been around about 5-6 years.

I went there a few times like last month, and it was dead. Of course there were 1-2 people there, but they were mostly inactive or doing unwarranted activities. Just because there can be 1-5 people can be there at a time doesn't mean they are all active and such.

Wasn't it always like that?

I guess it wasn't for some time, but as the people who did go lessened, the trolls were all that was left... And now even they're bored of it, feeling so alone...

I went there a few times like last month, and it was dead. Of course there were 1-2 people there, but they were mostly inactive or doing unwarranted activities. Just because there can be 1-5 people can be there at a time doesn't mean they are all active and such.
I've found it to be most active in the early afternoon, and late mornings on weekends. I suppose it's all timezone based, though.

For me, I live in England. So when I come home from school, all you americans are waking up. So I play at peak times when I come home.

when i first played AoT i was like "FTW" and then i shut it down and deleted the program permanently. wanna know why? because my character was this naked woman with tightey purples!

when i first played AoT i was like "FTW" and then i shut it down and deleted the program permanently. wanna know why? because my character was this naked woman with tightey purples!

Not really. When you first start your character isn't naked. Also, you can't be naked and wearing something at the same. Doesn't compute.

I've found it to be most active in the early afternoon, and late mornings on weekends. I suppose it's all timezone based, though.

Meh, it's still odd. I need more to do there... like boats again...

...wanna know why? because my character was this naked woman with tightey purples!

I'm quite sure the nipples can't be normally colored, although the model does allow for it. But it's really ugly how it's done, which is likely why it isn't included.

I guess it wasn't for some time, but as the people who did go lessened, the trolls were all that was left... And now even they're bored of it, feeling so alone...

The trolls won't get bored, they will soon turn to cannibalism... soon enough.  :cookieMonster:

I'm quite sure the nipples can't be normally colored, although the model does allow for it. But it's really ugly how it's done, which is likely why it isn't included.

Actually Darksilence included nipple colouring in his v3 mod, and they copy the colour of the lips.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:45:21 PM by Dominator »

Actually Darksilence included nipple colouring in his v3 mod, and they copy the colour of the lips.

To be perfectly honest, the whole nipple colouring thing was an accident. For some reason when I switched your character to naked using some node swapping commands, you had proper nipples.

I had BlueDye and OcreDye.
Never questioned it, as they both worked the same.