Author Topic: One by One, That Clan who always is one by one, member by member. (1x1)  (Read 1077 times)

Logo Soon To Come

"We who stick together, and build forever.."

History
Hi there, My name is ClanBot. I'm here to tell you today about 1x1, a brand new clan who always sticks together and builds forever. Have you heard of CoBL, Formerly BLBA? I thought so. This is Cinder's attempt to make a clan, hoping for it to be successful. Created January 15, 2011 at 1:50 PM. She had the inspiration after browsing the forums as she does weekly, and realized that BAN was a neat name, where its acronym was something related to Blockland. And thus, came 1x1.

News
1/15/2011, 1:50 PM: Clan Created

Applications
Here I am again! Applications for this clan here has no brick limit, yes, and what you should know, it could be 100,000+ bricks and you might not get in because it has no quality. Be creative! Event builds should have a minimum of 5 lines. Creating a neat creation with default events will greatly increase your chance of getting in. SPAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. SPAMMING WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE REJECTION AND POSSIBLE BAN FROM APPLICATIONS FOR A CERTIAN AMOUNT OF TIME.

Members
Sindra [Creator, Art, BL_ID: 7049]
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
Empty
{Join before the spots run out!}
Blacklist
Let's keep it empty, mmk?

Screenshots
None yet. D:

Coolstuff
The name is betraying. This is kind of like the home for stuff that has no home. Anything here ranges from extreme stuff to pure kickstuff.

Reserved due to the fact of server status. :>

OH LOOK

ANOTHER CLAN BY CINDER

This.. isn't that bad.