Author Topic: RTB For Retail.  (Read 12334 times)

Ideas for Retail RTB -

More maps.
Build through bricks. This will help for certain builds.
More weapons. Working on it
More decals. Ok...
Rotating bricks. ?
Head/Feet/Legs/Arms/Hands can be coloured. That already exists
Auto-kick with colouring other people. No, it auto-returns
Spell-check. YES
More vehicles. Working on it
And best of all... MOAR SHOOP DA WHOOP. HELL YES

Ideas for Retail RTB -

Build through bricks.

Oh god please no!
Say, let's say the do put that in, but Badspot doesn't like it and wants it out, would Mocheeze HAVE to take it out?
If so, Badspot, make your next move, your best move. :)

Jetz

Moar SHOOP DA WHOOP-

:cookieMonster:

Spellcheck is a stupid idea. Consider the fact that some names aren't exactly real words, and neither are abbreviations such as 'lol' and 'omg'.

So what does RtB plan to add to Blockland?
Right now we can't really say what's going to be in, since no feature is a permanent fixture yet. Also, we don't want to give all of our plans out just in case someone feels like trying to 1-up us and beat us to our own mod features. It's happened a lot before, so we don't want to relive that experience.

Mocheeze, the only person who would do that is Ephi, and hes working for you :cookieMonster:

Will Retail RTB be featuring the Good Ole RTB Brick Inventory System (i.e. bricks in scrollable inventory slots and such) instead of the "pick-ten-from-pile" that default Retail uses?

And how about a larger tool inventory?

Will Retail RTB be featuring the Good Ole RTB Brick Inventory System (i.e. bricks in scrollable inventory slots and such) instead of the "pick-ten-from-pile" that default Retail uses?

I don't get why you think having to scroll through stuff is easier then selecting bricks from catagorys and putting them in a cart.

Ideas for Retail RTB -

Old RTB brick Inventory System. No.
More maps. Yep
Build through bricks. This will NOT help for certain builds.
More weapons. Yep, I want the cutlass!
More decals. Yes
Rotating bricks. You mean odd rotations? No.
Head/Feet/Legs/Arms/Hands can be coloured. That already exists
Auto-kick with colouring other people. No.
Spell-check. Not if it won't let me say Tssphmunph.
More vehicles. Yepo.
And best of all... MOAR SHOOP DA WHOOP. Tssphmunph

I personally don't think that colouring others is that bad anymore, now that the colour doesn't stay like it used to.

I don't get why you think having to scroll through stuff is easier then selecting bricks from catagorys and putting them in a cart.
Because picking them from carts, even if I had favourites, requires me to move my mouse, whereas with the RTB-ish brick inventory I could just scroll the separate slots for the bricks I required.

Also, with scrollable brick inventory things, the macros might be slightly better (making them just check the brick inventory slot and position in the slot so you wouldn't have to make sure you have all the correct bricks chosen in the inventory).

You know it won't kill you to move your mouse a little right?

Wow, this topic is totally out of control.  Mocheeze, you should have Badspot clean it up for you and then lock it until there's something to discuss.  This is why I think that topic starters should be moderators of that topic (until they prove that they can't handle the responsibility).

Yeah, I didn't want to have to do this, but now I'm going to lock this thread because a handful of users here can't control themselves. If you want RTB news, go to our website from now on. This is ridiculous. It really is sad that a couple bad apples on these forums have the ability to crap all over threads wherever they feel like it, with no consequences. I'm tired of this temp ban bullcrap, people need to stay banned indefinitely IMHO.