Author Topic: RTB For Retail.  (Read 12350 times)

We're working on it. It's not going to be anything like past RTB versions. Because of the great modding abilities in retail we can take RTB down a really fun and interesting road. I promise we'll show some screens before too long.

Discuss.

Mocheeze, you should be a politician.  Also, @ Combine Elite, one word posts might as well be spam.

Anyway, I look forward to what the RTB team has to offer us.

I am interested in what the RTB will come up with. Most of the stuff in RTB is now available for retail so I really wonder what they'll do thats new and worth getting.

Off-Topic: Yay Badspot made a Modification Discussion. Finally a place where you can post things like mods.

Awesome! I'll definetly be getting this when it comes out.

I am interested in what the RTB will come up with. Most of the stuff in RTB is now available for retail so I really wonder what they'll do thats new and worth getting.

Off-Topic: Yay Badspot made a Modification Discussion. Finally a place where you can post things like mods.

Yay for RTB 2.0. Can't wait to see whats in store for the new RTB.

I also can't wait to see what the RTB team has come up with.

Redundant-ness collage:

Quote from: Trader
I look forward to what the RTB team has to offer us.
Quote from: Packer
I am interested in what the RTB will come up with
Quote from: Neozuki
Can't wait to see whats in store for the new RTB.
Quote from: Game master pro
I also can't wait to see what the RTB team has come up with.

I'm pretty excited about all the stuff we're working on now. I can't wait to give you guys a little insight into it all.

most definatly gonna get it sounds awesome

most definatly gonna get it sounds awesome
Your such an ass kisser.

Yay Mocheeze and friends! :D

I'm defiantly NOT going to get it if it features floating bricks, build through, or stretching of any kind.
But it seems like you can make something really awesome with this.

I'll just make that perfectly clear, then: RTB for Retail will not contain floating bricks/build through bricks/stretching bricks.