Author Topic: My First Map: Encloser  (Read 8490 times)

This Is My First Map, Pretty Basic, A Couple Of Trees And Hills Nothing Much, No Flaming

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?g5v9shovxv5ei6b

To basic really, and typing with every word capitalized is annoying.

Why does so many first maps have to look like craters? huh?

and, seriously, I don't know you but an average human being would be able to do better than that as a first map. So either you didn't put any effort in this or you are a below-average human.

and, seriously, I don't know you but an average human being would be able to do better than that as a first map. So either you didn't put any effort in this or you are a below-average human.
ikr their usualy like craters and then this is all they do: Pull up the ground. Done.
No Flaming
Wat evar

Yay, mountains and trees! Reminds me of the hideout from last year :D

Just add some brick in the front of the hills and some spawns and meh you got urself a zombie defense :D

Just add some brick in the front of the hills and some spawns and meh you got urself a zombie defense :D
best map ever for what you are thinking of is formplanet

Edit the rest of the terrain too.. Its weird when only one area of a map is used.

You spelled enclosure wrong

Well, this isn't exactly bad, but you can do better. Try changing up the terrain's texture and add more variety. Also, make the landscape a bit more fluid. Giant mounds of dirt don't just jet up from the ground you know! For effort, imagine that you are showing this to everybody you know, you wouldn't skimp on that, would you?

Looks like some one took a picture of a splash in a pool.  Then made it a map.

EDIT:  Being your first map, I would look at others first and see what they use, then look at tutorials.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 12:06:36 AM by SWAT One »

So I must be lovey  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:42:04 PM by _Dark_ »

Too plain needs more editing