Author Topic: Life In A Tent Debunks new Boxxy. Boxxy is a fake!  (Read 5355 times)

Oh forget why did I post this in drama.

Yeah sorry, this was an accident.

But anonymous already did this stuff. It's real.

Don't worry about it XD

And why is this in Drama?
Check the second post.
Oh forget why did I post this in drama.

Yeah sorry, this was an accident.

And why is this in Drama?

More prime examples of failure to read. This forum is stupid, people post post post and don't care to acknowledge other posters. ASDFASDF.

More prime examples of failure to read. This forum is stupid, people post post post and don't care to acknowledge other posters. ASDFASDF.
Or maybe I figured I was in off topic since I'm in there most of the time and I was distracted by the sudden realization that one of my favorite people on the internet is a fake?

Gosh man, it was an accident. I'd like it better if you guys ignore the fact that I posted this in the wrong place and actually discuss the topic and wait for it to get moved.

Sorry for not looking at the loving posts when I post.

by the way, to those who haven't watched the video yet.

Coppercab is collaborating with the fake boxxy to troll.

though LIAT wins :3.

Compare. Spot all the differences. You're probably going to say nose and cheeks. The cheeks can change over aging through possible weight gain, and noses can also slightly change with time. But pay attention to the shape of her head. Remarkably similiar, isn't it?

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________

These are side shots. The nose is very similiar, and so is the lower face area.

LIAT just might be full of stuff and javascript.

I watched CopperCab's "I HATE BOXXY" video, and guess what. He faked everything.
I could tell when he cryed in like the middle of the video when he wiped his "tears" off of his face, there were no smears (or whatever) on his face.

I didnt need some tool with goggles to tell me it was  fake, it was pretty obvious

-snip-

That general face shape is most common among young women.

Women have a triangular shape to their face.

Men have a more square jaw.