What's in the next update?

Author Topic: What's in the next update?  (Read 3964 times)

Just curious to know what's in 1.02?  Anything special?  Any suprises?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 06:04:59 PM by Spaceomega »

Just curious to know what's in 1.2?  Anything special?  Any suprises?
Ya mum.

jk, Yes it would be cool to know what will be in the next update.

âstrô

much better crashing abilities on win95/98/9x. XD

There will be an option to choose if you which music files you want to download when connecting to server.

There will be an option to choose if you which music files you want to download when connecting to server.
Ha.  I suggested that a bit back.  He said it was "on the list."

Hopefully more paints.

What would be really cool is a button you posh on the main menuse, and it brings up all the mods on the forms, people would have to put to DL's in a cirtin place, but that way you don't have to skrew around with the files

Hopefully more paints.

About that..
Hey Badspot if you read this, is it possible to make like one empty color box (for example in the paint menu there are alot of em--colours basicly but just leave one box empty)
so basicly in that empty colour box, you would press a button which would bring up like a paint pallet, like in Photoshop where you can manually select a colour.
That would really help.
Thank you.

Custom Color Box aye... Not bad.

Hopefully more paints.

About that..
Hey Badspot if you read this, is it possible to make like one empty color box (for example in the paint menu there are alot of em--colours basicly but just leave one box empty)
so basicly in that empty colour box, you would press a button which would bring up like a paint pallet, like in Photoshop where you can manually select a colour.
That would really help.
Thank you.

Its like that for your avatar (in-game), so I think its possible.

Oh it is oh it is...

I think it might have some better admin-features. So that the superadmin can make people admin without giving them the password.

1.02 is coming out today, methinks.

i think there will be a button to stop downloading music(jirue told me, badspot kept going to his server testing it)