Author Topic: Why does everyone hate Spartan101's models?  (Read 1869 times)

I see a lot of people saying they dislike his models. I like them, they look Blocko and represent real guns pretty well. I mean, at least they're better than other people's models! http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=124628.0

Think about it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 04:40:10 PM by curiosblockland6 »

I'm sorry that we're not allowed to have an opinion!

Because it's a big wide box with other boxes protruding from it.
It honestly could be much better.

Because it's a big wide box with other boxes protruding from it.
It honestly could be much better.
Are you talking about the model that he linked?

Oh for a second I thought that was the model Spartan101 made.

Well if you have us some pictures of Spartan's models then it would help with a quick comparison.

Oh for a second I thought that was the model Spartan101 made.

Well if you have us some pictures of Spartan's models then it would help with a quick comparison.
One second...

I see a lot of people saying they dislike his models. I like them, they look Blocko and represent real guns pretty well. I mean, at least they're better than other people's models!
Compare this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=124628.0
To this model (in the picture) below.

Think about it.

They're too realistic in my opinion.
Also, that loving triangulation.

The main problem is that he is a huge idiot. After assuming that his models are great, he goes off to try to gain admission to every clan/society with his models, even if they don't have a modeling section. He also has a gigantic disability to take criticism in any form, and has the nerve to give others his crappy opinion even though he bitches about how we give him ours. Look him up in the drama section if you want more info about that stuff.

His attitude aside, his models are too high poly and disproportionate. They are often triangulated and look like he just kept extruding til he gets something shaped remotely close to what he wants.

The main problem is that he is a huge idiot. After assuming that his models are great, he goes off to try to gain admission to every clan/society with his models, even if they don't have a modeling section. He also has a gigantic disability to take criticism in any form, and has the nerve to give others his crappy opinion even though he bitches about how we give him ours. Look him up in the drama section if you want more info about that stuff.

His attitude aside, his models are too high poly and disproportionate. They are often triangulated and look like he just kept extruding til he gets something shaped remotely close to what he wants.
Alright, I see your point there.

I dont hate them, its mostly the attitude.

Their decent otherwise but not fit for blockland most of the time.

I don't know, but his name is probably one of the most generic names possible.

the triangulation there
my eyeeeeessssss

I have a new sense of respect for you.