Author Topic: How to calm OCD?  (Read 10349 times)

Go ahead and offend, he obviously is attention whoring. He didn't even bother to count the characters in his name to see if it checked out with his claims.
If you don't care, please leave. Please note that the normal door is broken, so use the trash chute. I just want help to calm this down, and none of your answers have been of any help.

If you don't care, please leave. Please note that the normal door is broken, so use the trash chute. I just want help to calm this down, and none of your answers have been of any help.
Most of us are trying to help, but you keep being a prick about saying that it does not work. or that you don't like it.

Get proper medication.

If it's really really bad, you're going to need it.

Just stop thinking about it. It's not like you're brain has auto-pilot.

Stop being an idiot and stop being so brown town

Takeing meedications are the olny advice a bunch of kiids on a forum can give you.
three are an odd number and have an odd number of letters

I have CDO, it's like OCD but in alphabetical order, like they should be.

Obviously I care enough to post.

Anyways, I see you didn't defend the fact that you are being hypocritical in your attempt at gaining attention through a disorder.

I don't have OCD but i've got some of it's symptoms
It's loving hard to model anything NOT symmetrical in blender
I count steps when i walk for no reason and try to count the same in each step per stone in the sidewalk

I also get pissed if my drawings aren't symmetrical

Just stop thinking about it. It's not like you're brain has auto-pilot.

Stop being an idiot and stop being so brown town
Oh my god you're loving stupid.

OCD isn't some made up disease. People can get really edgy when things like that happen. I know from experience what it's like, and I can tell you one thing, this isn't some mind over matter bullstuff.

OCD isn't some made up disease. People can get really edgy when things like that happen. I know from experience what it's like, and I can tell you one thing, this isn't some mind over matter bullstuff.
I understand the seriousness of the disorder, and I feel proud to know that people like you can over-come it, but rockslide26 is taking advantage of it to gain attention.

It's funny because the drunk is telling me off for something completely stupid