Decollisioner!

Author Topic: Decollisioner!  (Read 7086 times)

Shoot a brick, it becomes walk-throughable, shoot it again and it becomes normal. Use /ToggleDecollisioner to change it from anyone can use it to only admins. Works great.

Sorry, but it uses the bow model. Whats a decollisioner supposed to look like anyways?

Please give a cookie if you like it. :D

Update: Added trust levels. Super admins can use it on anything with or without trust.

Poll-type-thing: Should I make it so super admins need trust too?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 01:45:54 PM by Aloshi »

haha awsome, just like a door!
lol make it look like a...some ray thing.

make it a wand with something like green flame.

Make it a green gun or something. Just change the colourshift.

:O :O :O Ask me to make a model again pls

Will you model again pls?

Yes pls... I could use a model i'm already working on  :cookieMonster:

Also do you have AIM? MSN doesn't seem to be working at the moment. If you do, PM me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 02:23:37 PM by Deathwish »

Yes pls... I could use a model i'm already working on  :cookieMonster:

Also do you have AIM? MSN doesn't seem to be working at the moment. If you do, PM me.
yea... thats happenning to me.. also..

AWESOME! I saw this in action on the test server yesterday. This is just as good as a door!

*downloads*

AND COOKIES 4 U!
 :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

Here's with a simple model i made. It's like a green metroid cannon thing.

Screenie:

It covers your hand  :cookieMonster:

Sorry for the fact that it's smooth shaded, i don't know how to make it flat shaded with milkshape.

seriously,why does it need to be another gun? keep it with BL's style, and make it the third wand. also, using a wand would be easier i think, and you wouldnt need to wait on a new model to be made since you already have a wand model. The blue wand, the red destructo wand, then the (insert color here) decollisioning wand...heh.

seriously,why does it need to be another gun? keep it with BL's style, and make it the third wand. also, using a wand would be easier i think, and you wouldnt need to wait on a new model to be made since you already have a wand model. The blue wand, the red destructo wand, then the (insert color here) decollisioning wand...heh.

:O It's not a gun! It's a cannon. And i like it.

Badspot

• Administrator
use the printer model but change the color shift

Weren't you going to make that model for me, Deathwish?

Now everyone's doing no collision stuff. (Me, you, Nitramj...) Really shouldn't have mentioned it in that other topic. :/
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 02:46:08 AM by Space Guy »

I agree with badspot, no more different models pls.