Author Topic: Bee Temple!........With bees!  (Read 13391 times)

Ah yes, spring time! The only thing missing from Blockland right now is cowbell, and while I can't supply that, I can however create a new religion based off of Facechild and Brednan's Bee .ogg file.

This temple is for bee worshipers and sting survivors, this build was a fun one to create, but now at last everyone can enjoy the infernal buzz of the Sacred Death Bee Cult. It also features a DM labyrinth underneath, in which players can find weapons and bring them to the surface to battle.

This is my re-application to USSR, and will (If I am taken back in) be a DM

[night time, when the action starts up]

[Labyrinth sneak-peak]

Rate x/10, if you want.

x/10

Anyways, nice build.  I like the design you used for the mushroom.

ok that joke is old now, how about some input.

You WILL surrender yourself to the bee swarm!

The intricate coloring designs for you stain glass windows really caught me off guard

Very nice, 9/10

x.9/10 :cookieMonster:

This is my re-application to USSR, and will (If I am taken back in) be a DM

Good luck, personally I don't think its uber enough, but who knows, Face might let you in because you worship him.
Eh, you people over hype USSR builds

It is detailed, that isn't the bulk of the pictures that show detail.

I don't know who you are, but be sure to do this: Don't reply anymore, because all you are doing is negative comment hijacking this thread.

Looking good, I love the interior.

9/10.

awsome i love the stain glass windows!

good luck getting in ussr

I like it.
8/10 (Compared to other USSR builds)
10/10 (Compared to the gallery section excluding USSR builds)

I will submit my app soon, it will be in video form just like last time but hopefully won't get rejected.
(Don't start stating all the other crap that happened back than, leave it in the past)

dammit Kaphix.... KAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!

Anyway Kaphix, your just angry because Face banned you and you can't rejoin USSR to prove them wrong. You'll probably get banned and everyone will laugh.

In fact, you can't build better that what I did here, I know I can build better, but I chose to do a Bee Temple. This is a DM, and I would compare this to Facechild and Brednan's Satanic Church.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 11:03:14 PM by Ronin »

I would compare this to Facechild and Brednan's Satanic Church.
I have to say, I did not like that build at all.  Not the best thing to compare it to.

I would compare this to Facechild and Brednan's Satanic Church.
I have to say, I did not like that build at all.  Not the best thing to compare it to.

You may be right as far as the brick placement and detail, but i meant the same style, both are structured the same, but far different, I should have pointed that out

Kaphix is an excellent builder, just 'cause he prefers to build spam doesn't mean hes bad.

Needs more cowbell.

I mean honey

^Serious
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 08:18:48 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Facking A.
You're back in ronin.