18 (2.2%)
4/10
7 (0.8%)
3/10
11 (1.3%)
1/10
100 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 818

Author Topic: Huge Old Mods/Ports/Maps Megatopic  (Read 174662 times)

here is the mininuke
-Mininuke snip-
inb4banforpostingmininuke

sorry about the mininuke i have removed it from bl forums

I found two of the older RotCo zombie enhancements, one that adds 18 more made by Legend, and one made by Gikon that added 6 more. Should I post them for porting? :3

I found two of the older RotCo zombie enhancements, one that adds 18 more made by Legend, and one made by Gikon that added 6 more. Should I post them for porting? :3
YES

do they work, though?

YES

do they work, though?
I don't know, they were in my secondary add-on folder. I can give em a check real quick

Double toast and links: Legend's pack works right off the bat, while script_zombies_addon will need to  be re-ported and fix'd.

Legend's Pack
http://www.mediafire.com/?w7a160g1fb2djru

The other  pack (Not currently working)
http://www.mediafire.com/?2l0uan2i5iu7c02

wow this has a lot of add ons btw if you want a mininuke and cant find one make your own nock off if you really want it if not then go without a mini nukemthis is where you download add ons not talk about wanting a new gun you do that in suggestions and requests.

The strato colt needs the namecheck.txt not a rename.

The strato colt needs the namecheck.txt not a rename.
Oh.
wow this has a lot of add ons btw if you want a mininuke and cant find one make your own nock off if you really want it if not then go without a mini nukemthis is where you download add ons not talk about wanting a new gun you do that in suggestions and requests.
You are trying to be correct and smart, even though you fail at both. Get out, please.

HOLY CRAP YOU SMUGGLED IN THE DNR MILITARY JEEP AND 880 RIFLE! Ooh, I've always wanted the 880! lol
you're trying to fail this topic, right?
Offtopic:What the hell, Is he a Drug cartel or something?
Ontopic: Best Add-ons Some of then dont work but I can suck it up.
Ontopic2: Wow One of the most viewed topics :3.

Double toast and links: Legend's pack works right off the bat, while script_zombies_addon will need to  be re-ported and fix'd.

Legend's Pack
http://www.mediafire.com/?w7a160g1fb2djru
Maybe some info about those zombies in it please?
Ontopic:Cool add-ons!
BTW I have mininuke! :3 I not giving it to you, throught.

Maybe some info about those zombies in it please?
Ontopic:Cool add-ons!
BTW I have mininuke! :3 I not giving it to you, throught.
Like a working mininuke is that hard to find anyway.

As for Legend's pack, most the zombies are slight variation edits between size, speed, damage, and whether they explode or not.

The varients are Bolter, Bomber, Butcher, Crusher, Dasher, Demon, Doomlord, Greater Demon, Largester, Mauler, Nukeboomer (Exactly what it says on the tin, don't use in big numbers as it WILL crash the game, much like forceful use of Mininuke misuse.) , Quickster, Smallster, Smasher, Speedster, Swarmer, Titan, Vampire (No, they don't steal health with attacks as far as I know.)

As for the other script that doesn't work, I'd like it ported because it's a lot less zombies but more uniqes. Demon was a old-Tank sized exploder, similar to the Bomber and NukeBoomer in the other pack as well as strong as a tank, Horse was,well, a zombie horse, the Imp was a small zombie, Troll was the max-scaled player and had the HP to match, could 1-hit a player but was still slow as sludge, and then the shadow. Just a floating black blocklander head with the ansi face.

If they had models like the tank, i'd hug you.

If they had models like the tank, i'd hug you.
They were made before the Tank got a custom model. They all are pretty much zombie edits in one form or another.