18 (2.2%)
4/10
7 (0.8%)
3/10
11 (1.3%)
1/10
100 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 818

Author Topic: Huge Old Mods/Ports/Maps Megatopic  (Read 174529 times)

can i get minispawn bricks (the ones that make vehicles small?
or the events IRC seems to have faild them
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=94558.0 i believe these are the events to make vehicles smaller when spawned

can i get minispawn bricks (the ones that make vehicles small?
or the events IRC seems to have faild them

How did IRC fail them? I sure hope you meant RTB.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=94558.0 i believe these are the events to make vehicles smaller when spawned
Thank you I didn't know about these events i only known about spawn bricks that spawn small vehicles and a event for vehicles that was failed, and yes i meant RTB sorry for my stupidity

I have an event requrest. Can someone find that event that makes prints like centerprint, but over the brick?
I think its called Event set brick text, but I couldn't find it. Can someone find that to me? Thanks.

I have an event requrest. Can someone find that event that makes prints like centerprint, but over the brick?
I think its called Event set brick text, but I couldn't find it. Can someone find that to me? Thanks.
I have no idea what this is, but it sounds cool.
Is it those Hologram Emitter Things?

Bushidos  FishTail Racer
That's very, um, bad I'd say, but none the less, I'll try to find it.

Edit; Found it, Download!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:31:39 AM by Derroith »

dat bump
So, anyone have Pandan's Intervention? I googled it, and all I found was Garry's Mod stuff. :I

dat bump
So, anyone have Pandan's Intervention? I googled it, and all I found was Garry's Mod stuff. :I

Working FierbirdR2?
 :cookieMonster:

forget that, I want the fierbird. Best plane evar.

forget that, I want the fierbird. Best plane evar.
nop
Gimme the Intervention by Pandan! :D

nop
Gimme the Intervention by Pandan! :D
I have it, though I don't have the time to post it, since I'm using my computer for school right now, and I'm grounded. :(

I have it, though I don't have the time to post it, since I'm using my computer for school right now, and I'm grounded. :(
asdf fudge