Author Topic: Jail or hanger?  (Read 1180 times)

Should i make this a jail or a hanger? I have NOT  added interior yet, but it is going to be used in  the bedroom with my city that I am making. This build is my 1st serious build. I jus t need to know if i should use this as a jail or a military hanger bay.

A little small for either.

neither, delete it and try again.

It's just a pile of cubes.

What will it hang from?

Also:
neither, delete it and try again.

No it isn't.  

Yes, yes it is. Maybe they're by 5's, it's still just a pile of them in a box.

Yes, yes it is. Maybe they're by 5's, it's still just a pile of them in a box.
Again, no it isn't. It is made out of walls. just the exterior. I plan on improving it. Again.
Any tips?

Again, no it isn't. It is made out of walls. just the exterior. I plan on improving it. Again.
Any tips?
walls made of x5s.
and if it's only walls, then what the hell.

people need to learn the difference between "build" and "empty husk of plastic." different levels of skill or not, it takes no intelligence to figure that out.

walls made of x5s.
and if it's only walls, then what the hell.

people need to learn the difference between "build" and "empty husk of plastic." different levels of skill or not, it takes no intelligence to figure that out.
Did you even read the loving OP? God dammit.

Did you even read the loving OP? God dammit.
yes, so why did you post it.
i mean, i can even tell if you added an interior it would consist of a rainbow tv and a pile of 1x1s that vaguely resemble a couch. +1 plane if it were a hangar.

yes, so why did you post it.
i mean, i can even tell if you added an interior it would consist of a rainbow tv and a pile of 1x1s that vaguely resemble a couch. +1 plane if it were a hangar.
I was asking which I should make it, a jail or a hangar. Now I would like what I should do to improve it.