Author Topic: Guys, I keep getting buffer overload.  (Read 3400 times)

I can't add any new music...i tried getting rid of blockland entirely and redownloading it. Then, I put the music in the music file. But whenever I check it ingame it auto un checks itself and I get a buffer overload.

did you make the musice file into a ogg?

Buffer overloads seem to happen to me when I get three (about) syntax errors happen in coding. Are you sure the file isn't too large or detailed or something?

1 yes it's an oog

2 About how much is too much for blockland to handle?

3 How can I compress the file so it can work with blockland?

umm, yeah which ever thing it is. Anyway I used to be able to play custom music on my server but now, No music at all works on my server. None of it.

How large are your custom music files?

i think its too long just happened to me and i was using 4 minute stuff and i deleted it and it worked right after EDIT: just noticed rock lobster dousnt work anymore DX

my music files were super large like 3000KB - 7000KB. is that the problem? one of them was also 7 min. long. I deleted them hope this works. Any recomended file size for semi large files? and again, how can I compress these things?

If you want people on you sever 100-300KBS

i think its too long just happened to me and i was using 4 minute stuff and i deleted it and it worked right after EDIT: just noticed rock lobster dousnt work anymore DX
NOT ROCKLOBSTER!
I went onto some ones server and they completely install it wrong. Your meant to extract it into the folder with Blockland.exe

I get buffer overloads ALOT.

Help please.

I do too, but they're from scripting. Ex. If you exec a file and it errors about 3 times, on the third you get a buffer overload. It's very annoying. :|

Actually, if you load a script file 3 times in a row that happens.