Author Topic: blockland: how it's changed  (Read 11321 times)

I actually have a hard time finding ANY family RP nowadays.

RTB was still the best 2 years ever, ever back in 2005-2007. Remember when Bleh7777 hosted his racing servers? That was a barrel of fun.

I loved Bleh. :panda: Don't bring back fond, currently sad memories...

RTB was still the best 2 years ever, ever back in 2005-2007. Remember when Bleh7777 hosted his racing servers? That was a barrel of fun.
Oh yeah I remember those, they were pretty fun, but I never really went to them for some reason.
Remember the awesome TDMs they had on RTB? I remember one involving a snow covered bridge, and another where you would parachute out of a helicopter or plane or something.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:08:49 PM by star9578 »

It was annoying how he just ragequitted over the fact that it would be harder to mod retail since it wasn't "Open-Source"; If he didn't act like an 8 year old about it retail would have one of the greatest scripters. Now he doesn't really acknowledge the existance of the game any more like a lot of old players who left blockland.

You youngsters can't reminisce about an era not nearly as old. I can't even do it, as there are even older members with even fonder memories.

Oh hey.

6129. Joined in v8. Those were the good ole days. USSR fort wars, freebuilds that were actually fun, and maybe once every 5 months would you see a family RP server.

Oh hey.

Hi Goron! Got any words of wisdom for the kiddies around here?