Author Topic: Ephialtes found a bug and spammed  (Read 25029 times)

An internet tough guy is someone that says that they'll rip your throat out online.

I am not an internet tough guy, you just have a problem comprehending logic and anything that requires minimal knowledge of simple facts.

Whatever you say tough guy.

I never understood the power struggle between Ephi and Kalph.
The only one struggling is Kalphiter.

Whatever you say tough guy.

While I'm sure this was meant to make me angry in some way or another, I'm glad you have finally come to realize that in my being more intelligent than you, I am your superior, and therefore you should do as I say.

While I'm sure this was meant to make me angry in some way or another, I'm glad you have finally come to realize that in my being more intelligent than you, I am your superior, and therefore you should do as I say.
Lol!

I guess this is one of the few times I disagree with Bisjac. Ephi is being a brat

Incase you hadn't noticed, this forum is a stuff hole full of stupid handicapped kids. My job as a moderator is to make sure the right stuff is in the right corner. Feel free to cry more while nobody cares.

What the forget are you doing Ephi.
You're digging a hole bigger than you can climb out of....

This is a tasty new sort of drama.
I like it.

From what I understand, Ephi did something stupid, and now he's trying hopelessly to defend his actions?

I'm not defending my actions at all. I did something that entertained me and the peanut gallery can go to hell.

I'm not defending my actions at all. I did something that entertained me and the peanut gallery can go to hell.

Why the forget did you look at and post in this thread at the same time as me. What in the hell.

Yeah ephi did something stupid, Not like we can do anything about it apart from get flamed. Which is why I've not posted yet.