Author Topic: Ephialtes found a bug and spammed  (Read 25028 times)

Noedit: and anyways, blockland cloud still hasn't happened. So kalph has never REALLY copied anything ephi has made/done.

Why you make sentence like Ugluk the caveman?

I'm still waiting for Kalphiter to say something stupid and for Ephi to find some way to make him look even more like an idiot.

I'm not sure Kalphiter wanted this posted quite yet, as he seemed to tell Furling, but he was just a bit too dumb to understand the concept.
Either way, Lubs launched a Denial of Service attack from a school, and Kalphiter sent a notice to the school, they responded and said they can't tell him the outcome but they will pursue it to the terms of their AUP. He also sent an email out to Ephailtes ISP, and some others.
Apparently he also plans on finishing Blockland Cloud and didn't even realize the topic got locked a while ago.

Not sure if he wanted me to tell everyone this, but if he wanted it kept a secret until he was ready, Furling ruined that already.

Why you make sentence like Ugluk the caveman?
furling think deaf make bad talk
he also no capitalize

he also no capitalize
Well if you've never heard anyone ever say a sentence once....

he also no capitalize
Nobody is perfect.

Noedit: and anyways, blockland cloud still hasn't happened. So kalph has never REALLY copied anything ephi has made/done.
hi kalph alt

hi kalph alt
I must be paying myself to host my own server then@

arent you that deaf kid that doesnt want to hear?

If anyone is going to make up or exaggerate negative bullstuff about Ephilates, it's loving KALPHITER.
Not surprised.

No offense, Kalphiter, but it's just like you to do something like that.